|Advantages of Public Transport IELTS Reading Answer|
This Academic IELTS Reading essay focuses on IELTS Cambridge Official Guide to IELTS; Cambridge 6 Test 2 Reading Passage 1 titled 'Advantages of Public Transport' This is an article for IELTS applicants who are having difficulty locating and comprehending Reading Answers in the Academic module. This article will show you how to grasp every Reading answer with ease. Finding IELTS article will help you with that.
- not given
You should spend about 20 minutes on Questions 1-13, which are based on Reading Passage below.
Advantages of Public Transport
- Australia's Sporting Success Reading Answers
- The Lost City Reading Answers
- Effects Of Noise Reading Answers
- Avoiding an overcrowded center
- A successful exercise in people power
- The benefits of working together in cities
- Higher incomes need not mean more cars v Economic arguments fail to persuade
- The impact of telecommunications on population distribution
- Increases in traveling time
- Responding to arguments against public transport
- Paragraph A
- Paragraph B
- Paragraph C
- Paragraph D
- Paragraph E
- The ISTP study exon11ned public and private systems 1n every city of the world.
- Efficient cities con improve the quality of life for their inhabitants.
- An inner-city tram network is dangerous tor cor drivers.
- In Melbourne. people prefer to live in the outer suburbs.
- Cities with high levels of bicycle usage con are efficient even when public transport is only averagely good.
List of Descriptions
- successfully uses a light rail transport system in a hilly environment
- successful public transport system despite cold winters
- profitably moved from road to light rail transport system
- hilly and inappropriate for rail transport system
- heavily dependent on cars despite widespread poverty
- inefficient due to a limited public transport system