|Greying Population Stays In The Pink IELTS Reading Answer|
This Academic IELTS Reading essay focuses on IELTS Cambridge Official Guide to IELTS; Cambridge 6 Test 2 Reading Passage 2 titled 'Greying Population Stays In The Pink Reading' This is an article for IELTS applicants who are having difficulty locating and comprehending Reading Answers in the Academic module. This article will show you how to grasp every Reading answer with ease. Finding IELTS article will help you with that.
Greying Population Stays In The Pink
- Home medical aids
- Regular amounts exercise
- A feeling of control over life
- Feelings of loneliness
List of Descriptions
- may cause heart disease
- can be helped by hormones treatment
- may cause rises in levels of stress hormones.
- have cost the United States government more than $200 billion.
- may helo prevent mental decline.
- may get stronger at night.
- allows old people to be more independent.
- can reduce stress in difficult situations.