|Delivering The Goods : IELTS Academic Reading|
This Academic IELTS Reading essay focuses on IELTS Cambridge Official Guide to IELTS; Cambridge 6 Test 1 Reading Passage 2 titled 'Delivering The Goods' This is an article for IELTS applicants who are having difficulty locating and comprehending Reading Answers in the Academic module. This article will show you how to grasp every Reading answer with ease. Finding IELTS article will help you with that.
- NOT GIVEN
- NOT GIVEN
You should spend about 20 minutes on Questions 14-26, which are based on Reading Passage 2
Delivering The Goods
- Australia's Sporting Success Reading Answers
- The Lost City Reading Answers
- Effects Of Noise Reading Answers
- a suggestion for improving trade in the future
- the effects of the introduction of electronic delivery
- the similar cost involved in transporting a product from abroad or from a local supplier
- the weakening relationship between the value of goods and the cost of their delivery
- International trade is increasing at a greater rate than the world economy.
- Cheap labor guarantees effective trade conditions
- Japan imports more meat and steel than France.
- Most countries continue to prefer to trade with nearby nations.
- Small computer components are manufactured in Germany.