|IELTS Cue Card - Describe your favourite restaurant|
Describe your favourite restaurant
- where it is?
- what it looks like inside and outside?
- what kinds of foods they serve and explain what makes this restaurant so special to you and others?
You will have one to two minutes to speak about the topic. You have one minute to consider what you will say. If you want, you can make some notes to help you.
Sample Answer 1
Model Answer 2
Sample Answer 3
Sample Answer 4
Sample Answer 5
- Describe a restaurant that you often go to.
- Describe a popular restaurant you know about.
- Describe the most popular restaurant in your area.
- Describe a place you often meet your friends.
- Describe a recent feast of meal you have had in a restaurant.
Have a question about the IELTS Cue Card? Check out our article about IELTS Cue Card, and How to Answer IELTS Cue Card. If you want to enhance your vocabulary to answer IELTS Cue Card, you can check IELTS Vocabulary Various Topic Vocabulary, Phrasal Verb, Idioms, Collocations. If you can't find the answer to your question, post it in the comments section. Do you intend to take the IELTS Exam soon? Take an online practice and resource at IELTS Clue to achieve your desired IELTS score.