|IELTS Cue Card - Describe someone in your family|
Describe someone in your family who you really like or admire
- how this person is related to you
- what this person looks like
- what kind of person he/she is
You will have one to two minutes to speak about the topic. You have one minute to consider what you will say. If you want, you can make some notes to help you.
Model Answer 1
Model Answer 2
Model Answer 3
Model Answer 4
Model Answer 5
If you prepare for this cue card you should be able to answer the following cue card topics as well with very little changes:
- Talk about someone who cares about you a lot.
- Describe a person whom you like very much.
- Describe the person whom you admire most.
- Talk about a person you know for a long.
- Talk about a senior person whom you like a lot.
- Talk about a person who has a great influence on your life.
Have a question about the IELTS Cue Card? Check out our article about IELTS Cue Card, and How to Answer IELTS Cue Card. If you want to enhance your vocabulary to answer IELTS Cue Card, you can check IELTS Vocabulary Various Topic Vocabulary, Phrasal Verb, Idioms, Collocations. If you can't find the answer to your question, post it in the comments section. Do you intend to take the IELTS Exam soon? Take an online practice and resource at IELTS Clue to achieve your desired IELTS score.